Callen-Lorde is seeking a flexible, dedicated individual to join our staff as a Data Program Coordinator (D.P.C.). The D.P.C. will be responsible for managing the collection of Ryan White grant’s related data and assuring the quality and accuracy of this data on a monthly basis. The D.P.C. will ensure providers and related staff enter all grant related services into NEXTGEN Electronic Health Record and Practice Management System and will generate monthly reports to ensure ongoing quality data collection for annual reporting purposes. Position will assist in additional data collection as needed. The position will play a role in assuring grant service targets are being met. Further responsibilities will include other administrative support functions as assigned. Individuals interested in this position must have a high level of interest in data entry, reporting and data analysis.
The Health Center is open Monday through Saturday. Salary will depend on experience and will be accompanied by an excellent benefits package, including individual medical and dental insurance, life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, generous Paid Time Off, and 403B plan.
Send cover letter and resume including salary requirements to:
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Experience in HIV/AIDS and/or medical/social services environment strongly preferred.
- Computer literacy in electronic medical records and/or data processing (AIRS and eSHARE) strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access and Excel required.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask required.
- Ability to work accurately under stringent deadlines required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations, including gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender communities, as well as people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Ability to remain calm, focused, and helpful under stress.
- Commitment to the mission of Callen-Lorde.
- Strong communication and writing skills required.
Subject: HOTT Data Program Coordinator Search
Callen-Lorde Community Health Center
356 West 18th Street, New York, NY 10011
Callen-Lorde Community Health Center provides sensitive, quality health care and related services primarily to New York's lesbian, gay,...