1. Basic cleaning knowledge
2. Lift and carry weight up to a maximum of 45 lbs
3. Sit, Squat, Kneel, Bend/Twist, Pull, Push and Stack
4. Current CPR certification or ability to pass CPR certification within 60 days of hire date.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain the cleanliness of the club including vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms/locker rooms, cleaning hardwood and rubber floors, parking area and tennis courts
2. Towels- laundry, collection, folding
3. Maintaining the cleanliness of the pool through – chemical testing and ensuring proper chemical balance - vacuuming the pool – back flush/clean filters - clean tile and spa.
4. Document daily cleaning on Cleaning Checklists
5. Maintaining a safe environment through correct implementation of safety policies and procedures.
6. Assist in other departments as needed.
Candidates are highly encouraged to apply directly at the Club located at: 2370 N. Fremont Street
Monterey, CA 93940 (831) 333-1853