Responsible for cleanliness, arrangement and supply of guest rooms in an assigned section and clean public areas of the hotel
1) Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
2) Clean and maintain the public restrooms as needed; maintaining the sweep log.
3) Clean and maintain the lobby and lounge area as needed.
4) Assist in the distribution of soiled linens, sheets, terry and pillowcases.
5) Distribute clean linen to the floor linen rooms when laundry attendants need assistance.
6) Assist housekeepers with supplies, cribs, and rollaways.
7) Empty trash and linen from housekeepers’ carts.
8) Clean and maintain floor linen rooms.
9) Clean outside parking areas of trash and debris.
10) Vacuum corridors and stairways.
11) Empty all trash from linen rooms to dumpster.
12) Clean glass indoors throughout the hotel.
13) Other and all duties, projects, and tasks as assigned by employee’s manager.
1) Have thorough knowledge of emergency procedures.
2) Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
3) Good attention to detail
4) Must be able to move luggage, packages or furniture weighing up to 30 lbs.
LTD Hospitality Group - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard