Title: HP Operations Manager HPOM Administrator
Location: Seattle WA
Significant experience working with HPOM across multiple projects
Monitoring with some basic scripting and administration
• Knowledge and hands on experience with one or more of the following: HP Operations Manager on Windows/UNIX
• Create automation scripts to force uninstall the OM/OVO monitoring agents from Windows and Linux servers.
• Knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, SMTP, DNS, SSH, TELNET, SNMP, FTP
• Experience in application/network performance monitoring and availability
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work well with offshore support teams as well as internal support teams
• Basic Windows Server Systems Administration experience
• Knowledge of shell scripting
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Self-starter, motivated, organized, detail oriented.