**We are currently seeking technicians trained in HP machines.**
Providing service in a timely response while troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining customer office equipment to the highest possible efficiency within a designated territory. Normally reports to a Field Service Manager.
- On-site maintenance and repair of copier and multi-functional products in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain current technical knowledge.
- Maintain and manage a territory of customers.
- Maintain proper parts inventory in vehicle.
- Maintain and complete accurate record keeping and processing of paperwork.
- Maintain all company issued tools, computers, phones, etc.
- Use diagnostic tools, service aids, and product schematics to assess and resolve equipment and system failures.
- Attend meetings as necessary or required.
- Meet Global performance benchmarks.
- Attend in-house or off-site training as directed.
- Requires valid driver's license, clean driving record and minimum levels of auto insurance.
- Other duties as assigned. Management reserves the right to add or delete duties as deemed appropriate.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct related experience. Xerox, Sharp or HPexperience desired.
- Manual lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office Products and internet
- Strong electro/mechanical skills or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time management.
- Attentive to details.
- Critical thinking skills to assist in problem solving.
- Strong Teamwork and customer relations skills.
- Able to handle more than one responsibility at a time.
- Independent work skills and able to work under deadlines.
Denitech - 17 months ago