MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. For 35 years, we have provided objectivity, smart thinking and the highest levels of support to help our clients get the job done, and done right. Our vast experience and knowledgeable people are our greatest assets. Their subject matter expertise, commitment to excellence and the high quality of their work, combined with our full suite of services, allows our clients to accomplish their missions and support national priorities. Our corporate values are based on integrity, excellence, honesty, service and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain talented employees. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com .
Description of Duties:
Represent the Army’s Program Executive Office (PEO) Aviation and provide direct staff support to G2 Staff elements in G2 spaces in the Pentagon.
Develop, coordinate and staff actions within the G2, the Army Staff, and offices in the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) responsible for the acquisition of intelligence related programs and the oversight of Intelligence, Reconnaissance and Surveillance capabilities within the Department of Defense.
Gain a thorough understanding of the G2’s Aerial Layer strategy and assist PEO Aviation in aligning programs and strategic efforts with this strategy.
Provide assistance to IPTs and OIPTs responsible for the management, integration, synchronization and coordination of Intelligence related program milestones; coordinate and provide liaison within Army staff agencies, PEOs and OSD offices on all aviation/intelligence related actions.
Develop, review and coordinate strategies, policies, doctrines, plans, procedures, and other materials associated with Army G2 strategy and represent PEO Aviation interests in these efforts.
Ensure appropriate milestones, technologies, desired functionalities and capabilities, and integration activities to meet G2 requirements are scheduled, monitored, and achieved.
Provide liaison between multiple customers, primarily the Army G2, G3/5/7, G8 ASA ALT, PEO Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and Sensors, ISR Task Force and PEO Aviation to support the successful equipping and implementation of the G2’s Aerial Layer Strategy.
Individual is responsible to assist the government customer with the development of requirements and management of programs involving UAS, fixed wing aircraft, and sensors and payloads in support of the Army’s Intelligence requirements.
Requirements for the Position:
- Bachelor’s degree. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 15 years relevant experience.
- Candidate should be an experienced senior-level individual with extensive knowledge in Army Aviation/Intelligence operations and activities with recent experience in strategic level planning, problem solving, and resource and program management.
- Knowledge and experience should include aviation, intelligence, Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) staff and operational position.
- Also, should have thorough knowledge of Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) structure and staffing processes.
- The candidate must be results-oriented with a strong track record of performance in high-paced organizations, with extensive experience synchronizing people, tasks and resources to accomplish objectives.
- Must be proficient with using Microsoft Office Applications; Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Effective communication skills with substantial presentation experience to senior military and civilian officials are critical.
- US Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation.
- Must currently hold and retain the designated Government clearance (TS-SCI).
- Must be available to travel as required.
MCR, LLC’s compensation and benefits package is very competitive. It is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and to reward employee's skills, experience, and potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MCR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. In addition, MCR participates in the DHS E-Verify program. M/F/V/D
MCR, LLC. - 8 months ago