QSI/NextGen Healthcare builds software that improves patient care and reduced healthcare costs. Now we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us.
Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com
The HQM/MU Customer Support Analyst - Tier 2 will be responsible for efficient, accurate and friendly delivery of support services to NextGen Healthcare customers. Analyst will provide clear and concise instruction on implementation of HQM to clients and internal clients as needed including Documentation and Webinars.
- Address and resolve Customer NextGen HQM reporting issues using independent judgment.
- Address MU initiatives as they relate specifically to reporting
- Address and resolve complex Customer issues using technical skill and judgment.
- Respond to all support tickets in less than 2 hours by telephone.
- Maintain average ticket resolution less than 2 days.
- Manage call queue and make sure follow-ups are timely
- Resolve and close all tickets with customers’ approval
- Maintain 98% good/excellent customer satisfaction surveys
- Meet and/or exceed of customer support goals set by Sr. Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Display professional demeanor
- Significant experience troubleshooting proprietary software
- Must be customer service oriented
- Possess strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Technical background, working knowledge of SQL and Windows
- Experience troubleshooting medical software solutions
Required Education (including certifications):
- Knowledge and experience in MU regulations and objectives
- Experience with CQM’s
- EHR experience a plus
- Working knowledge of MU and Government Reporting
Desired Education (including certifications):
- High School Diploma
- One year certificate from college or technical school
QSI/NextGen Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- BS in computer science, health management information systems or other HC related degrees
Because QSI/NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V.
Quality Systems, Inc. - 17 months ago