The HR/Flight Operations Training Liaison will provide guidance, direction and mentoring on-site to new hire First Officers as they complete their Flight training. They will support the trainees by being the interface |
with of the Company.
· Meet and greet new hire first officers on-site and facilitate a positive initial training experience
· Serve as the trainee’s go-to person and be able to provide any needed information or resources by working closely with all facets of the Organization
· Work in conjunction with the Human Resources Department in order to ensure that all trainees will have a positive on-boarding experience with the Company.
· Listen and observe to determine any at risk trainees in order to encourage or facilitate assistance with their training.
· Review the training process and make suggestions to management for improvements or needed modifications
· Promote a team environment within the trainee group where everyone is committed to achieving and promoting a successful completion
· Able to explain and assist trainees with any Company policies or procedures and also the organization of the Company.
· Establish a close relationship between Human Resources, Flight Training and Flight Operations departments
Required education, experience and qualifications:
· High School Diploma or GED; some college preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of Human Resources and adult training experience
· Team player with exceptional customer service skills
· Exceptional organizational, time management and problem solving skills
· Self-motivated and able to work independently
· Strong interpersonal skills including persuasion, engagement and motivational skills
· Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
· Average computer skills including Excel spreadsheets
· Airline Industry experience preferred, but the ability to understand the airline industry is critical
· Able to travel which will include overnight stays when required.
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...