Guardian (a ShawCor company) offers a complete range of tubular management services including web-based inventory systems, mobile and in-plant inspection, refurbishment and threading of drill pipe, production tubing and casing. ShawCor Ltd. is a highly successful global energy services company, leading its competitors in all market segments and financially positioned to continue its growth and success well into the future.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, high energy, results oriented individual for the entry level positon of HR/HSE Coordinator at our Corpus Christi Branch.
The HR/HSE Coordinator will be responsible to provide assistance with Human Resources and Health & Safety duties at the branch level.
- Complete orientation of new hires
- Ensure new hire paperwork is complete and forwarded to Human Resources at Head Office
- Ensure benefit forms are completed and returned to Human Resources
- Time sheet entry for payroll
- Track employee training requirements
- Maintain Qualified Drivers list at the branch
- Responsible for safety orientation, booking safety training, and job site inspection and reporting
- Conduct site specific job hazard analysis and safe work procedures and written reports
- Implementation and monitoring adherence to the Guardian Safety program by all visitors, employees, and subcontractors
- Ensure the timely completion of accident/injury reporting to ShawCor Incident Reporting (IR) Database
- Ensure WCB documentation is completed and forwarded to head office
- Oversee Joint Health and Safety Committee
- Oversee monthly toolbox meetings
- Responsible for ensuring all MSDS at branch level are forwarded to head office for entry
- Knowledgeable of Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) and waste management activities to include waste classification, annual waste summary, and shipment of non-hazardous/hazardous waste
- Knowledgeable about storm water activities to include testing, visual monitoring, and compliance with the local Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Knowledge required:
We thank all applicants for their interest, however we cannot accept telephone calls regarding this position. All recruiting activities are managed via our Recruitment Management System and you must apply via the link below or the posting on our career page at www.shawcor.com/careers to be considered for this opportunity.
- Ability to use judgement and deal with problems, employees and sensitive issues in a professional confidential manner
- Working towards CRSP or CSP designation
- One to two years’ experience in a similar position consisting of HSE administrative functions
- Demonstrate organizational ability and initiative including experience in safe work planning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
ShawCor Ltd. - 19 months ago