NOCO's HR Department is growing! We have a newly created HR Administrator position available. This position will work closely with both HR and Payroll. The primary function of the position is to manage the first layer of administrative tasks for HR and Payroll.
The role and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
Requirements and Skills:
- Payroll and HR reporting;
- Process weekly payroll consisting of 20-50 people;
- Work with managers to reconcile and adjust timecards;
- Enter new hires into HRIS system;
- Send out termination letters;
- Act as back up for and assist payroll staff, as necessary;
- Answer basic benefit questions, or refer to Generalists, as necessary;
- Reconciliation of billing, such as medical, dental, vision;
- Administration of CDL Driver Qualification files;
- WC administration forms -completion of C240’s, C11’s, etc.;
- Employment verifications;
- Send out Benefit packets;
- Department filing;
- General administrative/project assistance as requested.
If you meet the requirements as described above and have a positive attitude, we want to hear from you! We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelors Degree preferred; and
- 1-2 years experience in a fast paced HR/Payroll department;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a face paced work environment;
- Basic understanding of employment and payroll laws;
- Familiarity with garnishments is preferred;
- Proficient Word, Excel and Outlook required;
- Previous experience with HRIS/Payroll systems.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
NOCO Energy Corp. - 8 months ago
NOCO is a family-owned and operated corporation with deep roots in the Western New York Community. Headquartered in Tonawanda, NY for 75...