Purpose of Your Job Position :
As a Consulate Health Care HR/Payroll Coordinator , the primary purpose of your job position is administer and perform all payroll functions to the facility in accordance with current acceptable accounting and cost reimbursement principles relating to nursing facility operations, and as may be directed by the Executive Director or Business Office Manager.
Job Functions :
As HR/Payroll Coordinator , you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate payment of employee paychecks, invoices due and resident account requirements. This position also provides assistance for human resource functions.
Duties and Responsibilities of HR/Payroll Coordinator:
- Process employee payroll and benefits on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Respond to employee inquiries concerning their payroll file.
- Maintain and reconcile miscellaneous cash accounts for the facility.
- Maintain an open packing slip and purchase order file.
- Match invoices to packing slips and purchase orders.
- Process and verify payment of invoices on a timely basis.
- Verify invoices received for quantity, unit price, extensions and discounts.
- Make written reports to the Executive Director on invoices received that do not match purchase orders.
- Forward invoices to appropriate department personnel for approval for payment.
- Code invoices with appropriate chart of account number to assure that expenses are distributed to the correct expense account.
- Verify voucher reports, remittance advices, checks and journals for the accuracy of each report.
- Communicate with supplier/vendors concerning errors or questions on invoices.
- Prepare monthly totals of open invoices, accounts payable, cash disbursement, etc., as may be directed.
- Assist with human resource functions, as needed.
- Attend meeting and inservice training sessions as appropriate.
- May be trained and assigned to perform the Customer Care Liaison duties as needed.
Requirements for HR/Payroll Coordinator :
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high-school diploma or its equivalent some college or technical training preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of accounts payable/payroll systems and prior experience working with these systems.
- Basic computer skills.
- One-year experience preferred.
Consulate Health Care - 10 months ago