Our Business Transformation US (BTUS) practice has unrivalled experience and expertise in transforming the performance of its clients. From defining and implementing people strategies to strengthening operational performance, PA’s BTUS Practice is setting the agenda in helping our clients successfully manage through uncertain times and enable them to be well placed as the economy improves.
We are currently seeking outstanding individuals with experience in HR Consulting to join our award-winning team and help us continue to grow in our People and Talent Management sector work. This sector of PA helps clients address a broad range of human resource and organizational issues, such as HR transformation, setting people strategies, designing effective business operations, and supporting the people side to change programs.
The successful candidate will have a solid background in HR strategy and implementation as well as change management. Experience as an HR consultant as well as an in-house HR practitioner is necessary. This person should also have experience with organizational design and change management related to implementing design changes. The candidate will need to have demonstrated experience working with stakeholders in various functions and at various levels across organizations. In addition to these experiences, the ideal candidate will have experience with: culture change, leadership and management development, organizational diagnostic tools and stakeholder engagement.
The successful candidate will be based out of our office in New York City.
- BA/BS in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- At least ten years of experience as in-house HR practitioner plus demonstrated consulting experience
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. We will not sponsor visas for this position
- Willingness to travel up to 4 days, and on occasion more, per week.
About PA Consulting Group
- MBA or Masters degree in Organizational Effectiveness or Organization Development is strongly preferred
- Experience working on complex projects which require innovative and creative thinking
- Entrepreneurial, creative thinking and delivery skills
- Demonstrated experience working with senior level stakeholders and experience developing and managing relationships
- Pro-active and results-oriented behaviour
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
PA Consulting Group is a leading management, IT and technology consulting firm. Independent, award winning and employee-owned, we operate globally in more than 30 countries and transform the performance of major organisations in both the private and public sectors.
From initial idea generation and strategy development through to detailed implementation, we deliver significant and tangible results to our clients through our innovative thinking and in-depth sector expertise.
We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s success, and regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
PA Consulting Group - 2 years ago