HR/Operations Administrative Assistant - 130001RQ |
Job Office and Administrative Support
Primary Location United States-NJ-NJDelran
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support adults with brain injuries. As a HR/Operations Administrative Assistant with Neuro
Restorative you’ll be one of those special people.
For Neuro Restorative, an HR/Operations Administrative Assistant is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, the HR/Operations Administrative Assistant role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
We are seeking an HR/Operations Administrative Assistant to provide human resources & operational administrative support which will include:
1) Maintain Employee Files
2) Conduct Background Checks and Pre-Hire requests for all new hires.
3) Maintain Application Tracking System; posting jobs, screening resumes, and processing new hires.
3) Assisting with New Hire Orientation documentation (I-9's, policy sign off's, etc).
4) Assisting Human Resources Business Partner with administrative tasks which may include Employee Action Forms, Employee Correspondence, and Scheduling.
3) Assisting the State Director with Administrative Projects including answering telephones, handling correspondence, scheduling meetings, as well as, other project based work.
6) This position will also cover for the front office Receptionist when she/he is out of the office which will include greeting visitors, routing telephone calls to appropriate staff and/or providing data entry support.
7) Other Duties As Assigned.
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree Strongly Preferred
- Two years of related Administrative Support Experience
- Two years of HR related support experience
- Two years of fast paced office environment experience
- Application Tracking experience is a plus
- Ability to successfully pass a background check investigation
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children...