Manage all Human Resources needs, including benefits and company policies, while fostering a positive and productive work environment. Manage all aspects of the physical office space, systems, and how employees interface with them.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES (Office Manager):
- Manage all aspects of physical office space(s)
- Oversee business systems Phone, Internet, basic computer and network administration.
- Oversee Office Phone system, use, setup, etc.
- Manage office mail/Shipping: Sorting/distributing upon receipt. Sending out all mail, packages, and managing FedEx / USPS online accounts.
- Manage office supplies: Maintain a regular stock of office supplies to satisfy office and event needs.
- Administer office hours/access.
- Manage all office moves/adds/changes/openings.
- Manage staff accounts for Email / CID Pro (company database) / and File Sharing Systems.
- Manage and administer Cell Phone and Mobile Intenet accounts and devices.
- Manage office communications and scheduling systems.
- Manage Office Event Calendar.
- Manage Staff Calendar that lists all dates that personnel will be out of the office + all official holidays.
- Send Weekly Office Update Blast to all staff.
- Manage Intern Program.
- Manage reception activities including greeting of guests, answering phones, etc.
- Open and close the office.
- Organize office events such as birthdays, pizza parties, and outings.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES (Human Resources Manager):
- Administer vacation time, holidays, and other HR policies.
- Administer all company benefits (Health / Disability / WC Insurance / COBRA).
- Manage and maintain employee file system.
- Manage / coordinate annual review process, including promotions and compensation recommendations.
- Manage performance improvement plan process.
- Manage employee roster with salaries and payroll history.
- Manage all HR requests from staff.
- Manage / maintain employee handbook.
- Manage HR aspects of 3rd party contractors, including IRS/legal forms.
- Manage incoming/exiting employee process including drafting employee agreements, orientation, exit interviews, etc.
- Post new hire advertisements.
- Review Resumes and Manage / coordinate interview process.
Who is CID Entertainment?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- [3-5] years of related experience.
- Highly structured and organized.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Working knowledge of federal and state employment regulations.
- Technical Skills
- MS Office Suite
- Google Mail
- Phone/PBX systems
- Shared file systems (e.g. DropBox, Egnyte)
- Familiarity with Filemaker a plus
- Moderate computer skills / Mac and Windows proficient.
- Interpersonal skills
- Must present a professional presence and demeanor that is reflective of a corporate office environment.
- Must have a high level of energy, be as self-starter, and have a strong customer service and relationship orientation.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to deal with all levels of associates within the organization.
- Must like to do a wide variety of tasks and have the ability to be multi-task.
- Must have management experience and skills.
- Must be able to work in downtown Philadelphia on weekdays and arrive at office within 1 hour on off hours in the case of facilities emergencies.
CID Entertainment is a premier VIP, travel package, and shuttle service provider for major music festivals and tours. We partner with multi-genre artists and many of the nations’ leading festival properties to craft unparalleled live event experiences for music and theatre fans. Our comprehensive event solutions include a wide variety of custom-curated VIP programs, turnkey travel packages, shuttle programs, and unique ticketing options.
To apply, email cover letter and resume with the subject "HR / Office Manager" to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
More Career Opportunities »
CID Entertainment - 19 months ago