This position’s primary role is an Administrative
Assistant to support a lean, fast-paced HR department in
a demanding business environment, as well as performing
front desk receptionist duties as needed. This position
will assist in a variety of special projects to support
other departments throughout the Company as business
needs arise. This position must successfully manage
multiple, conflicting priorities in a calm, collected
manner and think efficiently.
General HR Administrative Support/ Special Projects
Company (including but not limited to flowers, memorial
- Place orders for employee programs on behalf of the
donations, lunches, etc.)
- Complete employment verifications via
communications (employee perks, raffles, office related
- Develop and communicate all general company
notices, etc.) and announcements via email, and include
communication posting on the Company portal and bulletin
(i.e. draft correspondence, tracking reports, phone
- Perform general HR-related administrative requests
listings, office seating chart, etc.)
intranet page (i.e. required State and Federal posters
- Maintain and update employee bulletin boards and HR
and other employee postings)
addresses, title, manager, name changes, etc. in HR
- Schedule HR meetings and track attendance.
- Enter all non-pay related employee changes (i.e.
o Process new employee’s Form I-9.
- Track hourly performance review scores.
- Assist with new hire on-boarding:
o Collect and sign off on all new hire paperwork.
o Work with hiring manager & HR team to set up first
week orientation schedule.
personnel & medical files for all employees.
- Create, process, and maintain Human Resources
(i.e. Carpet Washer loan).
- Administer HR-related employee programs as identified
resolution as recognized.
- Generate ideas for process improvement and/or problem
Reception Duties (Answer Inbound Phone Calls & Greet
calls to personnel designated by caller or nature of
- Operate telephone switchboard to receive and transfer
- Use paging system as necessary.
- Receive visitors and contact personnel requested by
or arrange for escort of visitor to proper location in
- Provide all visitors with security badges and direct
sugars, stirs, and waters as necessary.
- Maintain reception area, place orders for coffee/tea,
automate inbound calls. Provide weekly updates of
- Continuous improvements to phone messaging system to
inbound call types.
during regular business hours by coordinating with
- Ensure that reception area and switchboard are covered
backups to confirm coverage for vacations, and break
Assist with External Recruiting Activities
and follow up debrief sessions with appropriate
- Schedule and coordinate all job candidates interviews
interview team members.
- Distribute and collect pre-employment paperwork from
o Posting open job positions
- Initiate background check process for potential hires.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS):
o Removing closed requisitions & assigning appropriate
o Sending communications emails/letters to job
applicants to include directions, application,
self-identification form, interview team list; TBNT
o Making applicant status changes in ATS
Other Duties as assigned
Associate’s degree in Business or Communications
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
fast-paced, demanding business environment to include
- 3+ years of related office work experience in relevant
phone reception and/or administrative assistant duties;
previous experience within an HR department preferred
on-time and reliable
- Strong work ethic with excellent attendance; must be
support requests, formats, procedures, etc.
- Strong understanding of intermediate administrative
- Working knowledge of general HR and business concepts
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of
manner under pressure
- Must exhibit ability to work in a calm, collected
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and strong
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal
office image and dress) with a positive approach;
- Must display high degree of professionalism (i.e.
demonstrated ability to interact professionally and
effectively with diverse group of people
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and
minimal supervision; self starter that possesses a sense
- Team player with ability to work independently under
accuracy, and continuous improvement
- Detail-oriented with strong commitment to quality,
and successfully manage multiple priorities in
- Demonstrated ability to process information quickly
fast-paced, high volume environment
organization, and follow up skills
- Results-oriented with outstanding time management,
- Proactive change agent with focus on continuous
Req. Code : 675
- Creative, yet practical with problem-solving
- No Travel required
Division/Department : Corporate
TTI Floor Care - 8 months ago