Position: HR Administrative Assistant/Secretary
Assignment: Human Resources
Reports to: EVP of HR / HR Director
Status: Full Time Non-Exempt
Pay Grade: 4
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: Minimum two years' experience in Administrative Assistant role. High volume data entry and typing experience required. Advanced MS Office products experience and proficiency required. Experience in a high volume HR environment helpful.
Critical Action Items:
1. Prepare and edit correspondence, legal documents, communications, presentations, and other documents as assigned.
2. Collect, organize, and disseminate information for unemployment cases, on-the-job injuries, and other HR-related activities as directed to ensure compliance with established policies, laws, and regulations.
3. Coordinate and assist with project-based work.
4. Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and agency information.
1. Ensure all output is completed accurately and submitted by scheduled deadlines.
2. Ensure all files are maintained in an organized manner.
1. Provide clerical support to the HR Director as requested.
2. Arrange and coordinate meetings.
3. Perform general office duties such as filing, typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
4. Other job duties as assigned.
BCFS - 16 months ago
BCFS is a global health and human services non-profit organization with locations and programs in the United States as well as Eastern...