HR Administrative Assistant
Job Description: Perform various administrative and project-related activities in support of an individual or group varying in size. Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following: Drafts, composes, types, and proofs correspondence using current office software applications; creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information; schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events; organizes and manages calendar schedule(s) for manager and/or department; makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports; maintains office supplies; manages departmental recognition, tracks headcount and spending; serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures; and is a resource for office related software applications. Duties may also include execution of research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations. Copies, collates, sorts and distributes materials. Assignments are complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Judgment and decision making ability is required in resolving moderately complex problems.
You should possess 5-7 yrs of administrative experience or equivalent education/experience.
- Experience in HR a plus
- A successful track record in accepting and/or completing assignments from several staff members a prerequisite
- Proficient with Microsoft* Office* including Outlook*, Word*, Excel*, PowerPoint*, as well as SharePoint*, Lync
- Manage several managers calendars
- Efficient in booking domestic travel and occasional international travel
- Ability to function in an interrupt-driven environment; handle multiple issues and/or responsibilities and meet deadlines without reminders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of employees and management
- Exhibit a high degree of judgment and discretion in handling confidential information and situations
- Strong attention to detail, professional/pleasant demeanor, and teamwork skills
Temporary for an ICE
Intel Contract Employee
May 23, 2013
May 31, 2013
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...