The HR Analyst/Benefit Administrator acts as an advocate for data integrity of the HRIS system and performs a variety of HR and benefit data entry, report writing, records processing, performs benefit related administrative tasks as well as works on projects in support of the HR and Benefits department..
- Develops queries and reports to support department, and the audit and standardization of data management.
- Audits HRIS data on a scheduled basis to identify data integrity issues in the system and communicates data integrity issues identified to appropriate parties for correction.
- Analyzes data for trends, benchmarks and business needs.
- Assists with incentive plan by tracking management transfers and preparing summary information with incentive checks.
- Reviews and processes terminations on a scheduled basis.
- Prepares quarterly turnover reports.
- Submits People Report data on a bi-weekly basis.
- Reports EEO1 information annually.
- Prepares data for Score Card.
- Prepares and distributes routine reports to HR users on a scheduled basis and runs specialized ad hoc HR related reports and queries as requested
- Maintains access database for management, trainees, turnover and exit interview information. Provides reports from database as required.
- Maintains HRIS database for salaried team members including data entry for new hires, promotions, demotions, merit increases, transfers and termination.
- Set up new user HRIS security access and provides both routine and ad hoc security access administration, training and support on HRIS to field management.
- Maintains and updates and distributes HRIS manuals on SharePoint. Assists as directed with department surveys.
- Coordinates HR, Payroll and Benefits needs for site openings and closings.
- Supports department with projects, and implementations.
- Benefit Enrollment (Daily): Processes all incoming group insurance enrollment forms for group insurance and vision insurance. Verifies eligibility status, enters enrollment information into payroll system, notifies all vendors and sends a confirmation packet to all new enrollees.
- Benefit Changes (Daily & Weekly duties): Collects the required forms, verifies all information and ensures that the proper backup documentation is provided to substantiate a “qualifying change in life status”.
- Arrears Billing (Daily &Bi-weekly duties):
- Responds to customer needs related to HRIS and benefits.
- COBRA (Weekly): Terminates employees from group insurance when they leave the company, change their status to part-time or FMLA expires. Sends weekly notification to our COBRA administrator. Keeps current on COBRA regulations, communicates with our administrator and makes changes to COBRA procedures as needed.
- HIPP (Monthly): Maintain HIPP enrollments and termination, process incoming payments, maintain tracking spreadsheet, key into payroll system, communicate with the state and communicate with employees regarding their requirements.
- Medical Support Notices (Bi-Weekly): Completes requested forms, determines eligibility for benefits, makes changes to the employees’ records as dictated if eligibility requirements are met, sends filled out paperwork back to the appropriate county.
- Assists department as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or the equivalent combination of training, education and experience. Understanding and proficiency with Ultimate Software or other HRIS databases, systems and processes.
- Competent in Excel, and Word. Attention to detail for data validation.
- Organized with excellent follow-up skills.
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Team player
- Good reasoning, problem solving and logic skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent customer service skills with both excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EAT'N PARK, OUR ORIGINAL RESTAURANT
Eat'n Park was founded in 1949 as the first Pittsburgh-area drive-in restaurant with carhops. Though...