Human Resources Coordinator Opening - Buffalo NY
WILLCARE, a successful regional leader in the home health care industry, currently has a job opening for a Human Resources Assistant/Coordinator in our Buffalo , NY branch location . In business for over 25 years, WILLCARE operates Certified/Medicare, Long Term Care, Licensed/Private Duty, as well as non-medical services and supplemental staffing agencies. We provide qualified skilled and non-skilled services focusing on preventative, rehabilitative and therapeutic care to our clients in all applicable settings. We have branch offices in Western NY, Hudson Valley NY, Connecticut, and Ohio.
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant/Coordinator
Job Locations: Buffalo NY
Job Department: Recruitment/Human Resources
Job Type: Full Time
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR JOB SUMMARY
Oversees the daily operation and work flow of the Human Resources operations for branch location. Responsible for fulfilling all Federal, State, Local, Contract and Agency requirements by maintaining employees’ files regarding compliance updates, and by cooperating with incorporating changes to existing policies. Coordinates all Human Resource and Recruitment initiatives for branch.
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains the computer entry of information regarding employees and clients.
- Maintains the maintenance of all employee records.
- Maintains the compliance of all employees per Federal, State, Local,Contract and Agency regulation / policy.
- Organizes the hiring process and provides support to recruitment personnel.
- Assists with the coordination and placement of Advertisements for recruitment needs.
- Handles field employee inquiries regarding agency policy and procedures and employee benefits.
- Assumes responsibility for the accurate and timely administration of the Unemployment Insurance programs regarding the field staff of the agency.
- Coordinates Disability and Workers Compensation information to Corporate HR Office.
- Assumes responsibility for the administrative procedures in the Human Resources department. (criminal checks, IC9 forms, etc).
- Participates in orientation of new employees.
- Communicates effectively with training / nursing / scheduling department regarding compliance needs.
- Reports to Branch Manager/Administrator, any deficiencies found in audit or compliance.
- Participates/assists outside contract or regulatory agencies with personnel reviews and reports of results to Branch Manager/Administrator.
- Responsible for providing employee compliance records to outside contracted agencies, as appropriate.
- Acts as a resource for Supervisory employees regarding counseling and labor law issues.
- Attends unemployment hearings, as appropriate.
- Responsible for maintaining needed supplies for office / medical compliance / recruitment sites.
EDUCATIONAL & QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field; OR,.Associates Degree and 3 - 4 years experience in Human Resources.
- Knowledge of Federal, state and local regulations and labor laws preferred.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills.
For additional details, see:
JOB DESCRIPTION (click to open PDF file)
WILLCARE is a family-owned, independent, proprietary, regional leader in the home health care field. And we've been doing a pretty good job...