Job Summary: |
This is a full-time position that is comprised of two part-time positions. Half of the position is the HR Associate position which reports into the HR function and the other half is the Executive Assistant position which reports to the CEO ’s office. A summary of each position is as follows:
Executive Assistant to the CEO:
- Responsible for performing a variety of human resource support duties with a focus on administrative tasks, tracking and reporting of HR data, and benefits administration.
- Provide high-level administrative support to the CEO by conducting research, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence and presentations, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings and taking meeting minutes.
- Acts as a liaison between CEO ’s office and internal and external stakeholders. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Also provides support to Board of Directors, attends monthly meetings, sending notices, preparing meeting notices, agendas and packets.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field of study or a combination of education and experience which provides the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job. Experience in Human Resources and/or senior level administration with a background working within an office setting preferred.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.; Experience using typical office equipment such as telephone, fax, copier, etc
- Experience tracking and analyzing metrics and data using spreadsheets and other reporting applications.
- Experience with on-line benefit transactions is a plus.
- Experience in a Human Services / Non-Profit organizational setting highly preferred.
The competitive benefits program offered by Child
" Family includes, but is not limited to: Medical and dental insurance 401(k) employer-matched retirement plan Life and long-term disability insurance Discounted child care available at main building Employee Recruitment Program (ERP) Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Worksite wellness programs Generous paid leave Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
Child & Family Services of Newport County - 17 months ago