Develops analyses and submits recommendations to management on HR activity based upon establishing a strong employee culture, creating operational efficiencies and maximizing revenue.
Manage business application implementations, changes, enhancements, and process improvements.
Manage integrity and accuracy of HRIS systems, while serving as HRIS expert in support of HR business processes and data integration.
Maintain ongoing knowledge of HRIS releases and changes. Determine the effect of releases and changes to current or future use.
Works closely with the Executive Director and HR Management to develop new analysis of employee data and system enhancements for greater efficiencies and value to the organization.
Responds to complex on demand requests to include data extraction and report writing/interpretation for senior management and business partners.
Serves as a subject matter expert on all HR systems, databases and the interpretation of HR related data.
Maintains partnership with Information Technology and Vendors to maximize all systems supporting all HR initiatives.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
- At least 3 - 4 years in the Human Resources Operations, (i.e,Employment, Compensation, Labor Relations, etc.).
- At least 1 - 2 years experience in report writing and analysis to compile, configure, and make recommendations based upon a large amount of data.
- Strong analytical skills required to prepare and analyze complex reports and make recommendations to management.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties with attention to detail, and confidentially.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Bachelor Degree and/or significant equivalent work experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of computer systems and software programs such as Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Access.
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL, AS400, SaaS Models (Software as a Service) and Query Tools.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience in Infinium, Workday, HRLogix, Learning Management Systems, and Absence Managements.
- Previous HR and IT and/or Finance Analysis experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International
- 2 years ago - save job
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...