Bobcat Company, part of the Doosan family of businesses, is the world leader in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of compact equipment, including Bobcat skid steer loaders, mini-excavators, utility vehicles and attachments. Join a global company focused on delivering best-in-class products and services.
Doosan brings 115 years of history to every engagement. From building industrial facilities, machinery, and equipment to infrastructure development, Doosan also has sister companies in the consumer goods and service sectors. No matter where you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan employs over 39,000 people worldwide.
You’ve spent a great deal of time in the classroom learning about business, now we’re giving you a chance to put that learning into practice. With a co-op, you’ll learn solid business practices from some of the best HR professionals in the industry. You’ll have a hand in supporting the benefits department right alongside full-time employees. But as much as we have to offer you, we always welcome your fresh new ideas and create an atmosphere in which you can share them. We are currently seeking a co-op for our West Fargo, ND office.
The co-op experience offers a variety of hands-on-training and exposure to developing and administering effective company Benefits specifically:
- Assist in driving consistent benefit administration across all platforms (union, non-union & retirees) within Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment (DICE).
- Support benefit administration for new hires, terminations, deaths and retirements for the Gwinner, ND plant and the Corporate Office based in Fargo, ND.
- Process updates (masterdata, deductions, etc) to HRIS & benefit systems
- Work with Benefits team and third party administrator and/or vendors to resolve participant and/or system issues both timely and with a high level of customer service.
- Support benefit system (enrollment & administration) implementation and transition; including:
- System file interface mapping and testing
- Process Documentation
- Jr. or Sr. standing seeking a degree in Human Resources, IT/MIS, Business or related field
- 3.0 or higher GPA
- Minimum of 20 hours/week, more hours a plus (prefer FT in summer)
- Working knowledge of HR related business systems (SAP, call tracking, employee benefit vendors) preferred. Strong background in Microsoft Office specifically excel required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical
- Excellent communication skills and high level of motivation
- Commitment to Doosan/Bobcat for the entire term of the co-op
- Some travel may be required to other Bobcat locations
BENEFITS AVAILABILE TO OUR CO-OPS:
- Reimbursement of required college co-op tuition credits – (3 credits)
- (up to $1,000.00 per semester)
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263 .
Bobcat Company - 12 months ago
Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan...