For more information about TIAA-CREF, visit our website .
Expert human resources professional with the ability to independently drive the organization through the most complex initiatives with enterprise or organization-wide impact. Manages a team of human resources professionals. Works independently with little or no supervision, exercises discretion and judgment. Manage and own the Level 3 Business Area relationship (L3BA). L3BA must be a complex business area which is revenue producing with national scope, or have direct responsibility for significant corporate strategy and deliverables. Supports business unit area large enough to sustain an internal HR Function.
• Own core HR planning, processing, and integration end-to-end for the Business Area leaders. Responsible for effectively delivering the HR Service Delivery Model and managing the COE relationships to deliver impactful services to the business.
• Own critical Business Area decisions with human capital implications
• Responsible and accountable for proactively mitigating risk for the Business Area.
• Scope and complexity of responsibilities require the leadership of an internal HR function to support business area needs; oversees and directs activities of multiple functions or large units within the organization.
• Provides HR consulting and problem resolution to assigned business area; demonstrates an unbiased and neutral posture in decision making and problem resolution to ensure that risk to the company is mitigated.
• Leads implementation of human capital strategy requirements to successfully execute client business strategy.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Professional designations, e.g., CCP, SPHR, etc., preferred. 8 or more years of experience in human resources or related functions, e.g., employee relations, compensation, staffing, generalist responsibilities, benefit administration, information systems, training and development, etc.
• Proven track record leading diverse internal teams to execute on significant business initiatives.
• Demonstrated experience as a lead expert and mentor for human resources management staff.
• Proven high level strategic thinking and execution in driving business agendas.
• Experience in influencing the business strategy and shaping HR strategic direction.
TIAA is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in its workforce. Visit our Careers site to learn more about how we are making a difference .
TIAA-CREF - 8 months ago
TIAA-CREF is a Fortune 100 financial services organization with $481 billion in assets under management (as of 6/30/12). The firm is a...