KIXEYE is looking for an HR Business Partner/Generalist to join our small but nimble HR team. Having seen double digit growth in a one year period, the HR team is focused on building out process and programs to align with the 500+ persons KIXEYE employs. While this role will have a primary focus, candidates should expect a healthy amount of hands-on, nose to the grindstone work focused on improving, automating and optimizing the employee experience.
This is an awesome opportunity for a seasoned HR Business Partner who wants to learn the ways of a startup. You will be able to gain meaningful experience with ALL aspects of HR from employee relations, benefits, comp, to HRIS: The training grounds for a person who would like to one day run an HR Department!
What you get to do everyday:
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (approx 45%) - (Duties which you will be leading)
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES (approx 55%) - (Duties which you will assist with or possibly lead)
- Lead Benefits (mainly, managing the relationship with our broker and overseeing day to day benefits administration)
- Lead HR/Benefits systems integration to completion.
- Work with t he HR Dire ctor to explore self-funding for 2015
- Partner with business leaders in assigned client groups to build relationships and work to develop management capability
- Coaching managers on best practices
- Address employee relations issues as they arise and work to build a culture and the capabilities that prevents them.
- Performance Management (we use a system called Small Improvements)
LESS SEXY STUFF (approx 10%) - (Duties the whole team begrudgingly have)
- Employee onboarding/ new hire orientation
- 401(k) administration
- Learning and Development
- Program coordination
What you bring to the role:
- Data Entry
- Scheduling and tracking attendance for training
- Coordinating the onboarding of new hires
- 4 to 7 years professional experience with at least 2 1/2 years experience related to requirements listed below.
- Experience as an HR Business Partner to an assigned client group
- A successful track record of handling employee relations issues
- Experience in translating analytics into the developmen t of HR strategy will earn you brownie points
- Aptitude to work with survey tools, google documents and Excel!
- Prior experience with administration of benefits and commuter plans a huge plus.
- Work and experience in employee programs and cultural initiatives
- Process and detail oriented
- Candidates with a combo of big company and startup experience will have an edge
- Strong communication skills - Written and spoken English as well as ability to concisely convey messages and ideas.
- 4 year degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.