KIXEYE is looking for an HR Business Partner/Generalist to join our small but nimble HR team. Having seen double digit growth in a one year period, the HR team is focused on building out process and programs to align with the 500+ persons KIXEYE employs. While this role will have a primary focus, candidates should expect a healthy amount of hands-on, nose to the grindstone work focused on improving, automating and optimizing the employee experience.
This is an awesome opportunity for a seasoned HR Business Partner who wants to learn the ways of a startup. You will be able to gain meaningful experience with ALL aspects of HR from employee relations, benefits, comp, to HRIS: The training grounds for a person who would like to one day run an HR Department!
What you get to do everyday:
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (approx 45%) - (Duties which you will be leading)
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES (approx 55%) - (Duties which you will assist with or possibly lead)
- Lead Benefits (mainly, managing the relationship with our broker and overseeing day to day benefits administration)
- Lead HR/Benefits systems integration to completion.
- Work with t he HR Dire ctor to explore self-funding for 2015
- Partner with business leaders in assigned client groups to build relationships and work to develop management capability
- Coaching managers on best practices
- Address employee relations issues as they arise and work to build a culture and the capabilities that prevents them.
- Performance Management (we use a system called Small Improvements)
LESS SEXY STUFF (approx 10%) - (Duties the whole team begrudgingly have)
- Employee onboarding/ new hire orientation
- 401(k) administration
- Learning and Development
- Program coordination
What you bring to the role:
- Data Entry
- Scheduling and tracking attendance for training
- Coordinating the onboarding of new hires
- 4 to 7 years professional experience with at least 2 1/2 years experience related to requirements listed below.
- Experience as an HR Business Partner to an assigned client group
- A successful track record of handling employee relations issues
- Experience in translating analytics into the developmen t of HR strategy will earn you brownie points
- Aptitude to work with survey tools, google documents and Excel!
- Prior experience with administration of benefits and commuter plans a huge plus.
- Work and experience in employee programs and cultural initiatives
- Process and detail oriented
- Candidates with a combo of big company and startup experience will have an edge
- Strong communication skills - Written and spoken English as well as ability to concisely convey messages and ideas.
- 4 year degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Founded in 2007, KIXEYE is an online gaming company that plays to win. Responsible for popular titles like Backyard Monsters, Battle Pirates...