Provide strategic HR and people management support, advice, and consultative services to business leaders enabling them to make informed business decisions. This position is aligned with Regional or Functional Leaders in Region Sales organization.
• Be aligned with-in or across MUs and/or functions and deliver HR solutions to meet managers' and employees' needs.
• Understand the business environment, strategy and people implications.
• Provide people management coaching to managers and contribute to the development of managers' skills.
• Execution of all employee engagement activities within areas of responsibility.
• Act as steward for attracting, developing and retaining diverse talent in the organization.
• Champion performance and talent management processes with-in customer groups.
• Support HR Services delivery of people-related matters.
• Partner with Centers of Expertise to deliver business required programs.
• Drive implementation of function-wide HR programs with-in assigned associae groups.
• Facilitate change management with-in MU(s) or function(s).
• Help local managers meet and exceed people objectives for their area or function.
• Develop annual people plan's in-line with business
• Responsible for the execution of the Market Unit / local facility people strategy, HR plan and priorities
• Execute annual people plan, in-line with business priorities, goals and inititiatives
• Execute CCR Market Unit people strategy, HR plan, budget and HR priorities.
• Interpret and communicate global HR solutions for local market unit
• Provide consultative support, advice and solutions on all people related subjects, in conjunction with COE and HR Services.
• Leverage the use of tools / knowledge / informational sources to identify business trends and ensure appropriate (COE) solutions are in place to support the business.
• Support the HR Service Delivery model by working effectively with HR Services and COE's.
• Manage labor and employee relations activities through effective management and communication.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's Degree, Human Resources or related field or relevant experience required
• Minimum 3 years exempt-level Human Resource experience required
• Must have previous experience with Talent Management, Organizational development/effectiveness, employee/labor relations, and change management
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Post graduate degree in related field or MBA preferred
• 5 years exempt-level Human Resource experience; Previous consumer goods, manufacturing or distribution experience; Previous union avoidance and experience working in a union environment preferred
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT PROVIDED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES IN MS WORD OR PDF FORMAT
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 9 months ago
Director, Human Resources
- 6 days ago
Human Resources Business Partner
- 28 days ago
Associate HR Partner
- 16 days ago