Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The HR Coordinator is responsible for providing HR administrative support including billing and invoicing, event planning and coordination, reporting and system maintenance, and other related duties as assigned.
- Supports billing and invoicing efforts. Codes all invoices and processes for payment, researches questionable invoices as necessary.
- Plans and coordinates HR related events including scheduling, communications, vendor management, and logistics efforts.
- Coordinates and assists with all aspects of HR processes including annual benefits enrollment, performance management cycle, HR policies and procedures, etc.
- Compiles data for reporting purposes including SOX audit, expense reports, compensation reviews, and employee data.
- Updates and manages systems and tools for HR related projects, i.e. Employee Handbook, websites, and other communication vehicles.
- Coordinates and provides administrative support for HR communications including generation of contact information, partnering with mailroom and other support groups for implementation.
- Assists in maintaining and tracking information to support budget administration and other HR related tasks.
- Provides basic administrative support, i.e. calendar maintenance, scheduing meetings, travel arrangements, expense reports, open and distribute mail, draft communiations and presentations, etc.
- Performs other related duties and special proects as assigned .
Education and Knowledge:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Some college preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of administrative experience.
- 2+ years of human resources experience in a multi-unit sales and/or manufacturing environment preferred.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
- Strong organization, attention to detail, project management, communication, and customer service skills required.
Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Confidentiality, strong work ethic, and proactive mindset a must.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
- 22 months ago - save job
Dal-Tile Corporation never fails to floor its customers. The company is one of the world's largest and best-known ceramic tile makers....