IT'S JUST GOOD BUSINESS.
For nearly 150 years, our principles have driven our business, not vice versa. Doing right, like embracing diversity from the start - when we hired our first female employee in 1890. Rewarding entrepreneurial spirit, from the 19th century pioneers who built the West, to present-day visionaries helping build a global economy. Over the years we have grown and changed in many ways, but doing right will always be at the heart of our business.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the HR Coordinator will provide assistance to the Talent Acquisition and Staffing and Employee Relations team. The HR Coordinator will manage workflow and recruitment cycle through the applicant tracking database (Taleo) to ensure all steps are documented and compliant with Union Bank's recruitment process. In addition, the HR Coordinator will provide assistance and support to the Employee Relations staff, managers and employees, and assist in the delivery of Employee Relations programs and the management of related administrative projects.
- Manage applicant tracking system (Taleo), as well as provide assistance with the Contact Management System (CMS)
- Work with team of recruiters to ensure the posting of positions are done timely and accurately.
- Fingerprint and conduct background checks on applicable candidates.
- Administer pre-hire process for selected candidates, as well as partner with Recruiters for all new hire on-boarding.
- Research and provide answers to managers' and employees' questions and assist with the interpretation of Human Resources policies and procedures, as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support including preparing memos and expense reports, making travel arrangements, order supplies, open and distribute mail, create and update management workshop presentations and flyers, maintain databases and produce monthly reports, assist with the job termination and leave of absence process, etc.
- Work on TAS/ER/HR projects as assigned.
- Perform miscellaneous duties, as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to managers, candidates, employees, and Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Access preferred.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems highly desirable.
- Must be able to perform responsibilities accurately, timely and with limited supervision.
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to multitask and handle and prioritize tasks in a high volume, highly confidential environment.
- College degree highly preferred.
Why Work for Union Bank?
- We are a financially strong and stable bank.
- We value workplace diversity.
- We are committed to the training and development of our employees.
- Innovative vacation benefits.
- We offer a matching 401k, a Retirement Plan, a variety of Flexible Health Benefits.
Headquartered in San Francisco, UnionBanCal Corporation is a financial holding company with assets of $97 billion at March 31, 2013. Its primary subsidiary, Union Bank, N.A., is a full service commercial bank providing an array of financial services to individuals, small businesses, middle-market companies, and major corporations. The bank operated 443 branches in California, Washington, Oregon, Texas, Illinois, and New York as well as two international offices, on March 31, 2013. UnionBanCal Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., which is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. Union Bank is a proud member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG, NYSE: MTU), one of the world's largest financial organizations. Visit
for more information.
Union Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401K plan. Pre-employment background screening is required for all positions.
Union Bank is committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. EOE. M/F/D/V
Union Bank - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Union Bank is a full-service bank with offices across the United States. We provide a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking...