PROXUS has a temporary opportunity available in the Central/South Jersey region for a Human Resources Client Services Associate. This temporary position is full-time, and the engagement is expected to run 3-6 months, with the opportunity for it to go longer.
The interim HR Client Services Associate will administer all aspects of the HR function for small to medium sized businesses, including benefits administration, payroll, and ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations. The associate will work onsite with clients in the Central/South Jersey region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as point person for payroll and HRIS transactions
- Administering benefit plans
- Assisting with recruitment and on boarding processes
- Generating internal and external reports to ensure compliance; interfacing with vendors
- Answering employee questions and assisting management with employee relations issues
- Providing administrative support for the HR function, including regulatory reporting, file maintenance, etc.
PROXUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Related professional certification (PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- 4+ years of progressive HR generalist experience
- Exceptional problem solver and creative thinker
- Desire to work in a multiple client environment
- Ability to travel daily to client locations in New Jersey
- Work experience in various industries and company sizes
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to function independently
- Intermediate to advanced level of computer expertise with Microsoft Office products, social media, internet-based resources and HRIS systems
- Excellent organizational, presentation, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Displays credibility and high integrity standards
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with business leaders
gatherDocs - 12 months ago