The HR Coordinator/Associate under the direction of the
HR Director is responsible for the administrative
support of day-to-day Human Resources operations of
considerable complexity to ensure that appropriate
employee information and records are prepared and
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, JOB KNOWLEDGE,
documents required to process new hires,
- Review for accuracy and completeness all forms and
terminations, leave of absences, and other employee
transactions for employees of Corporate and Shared
Services. Ensure that the appropriate forms and
documents have been initiated for all of these
transactions in a timely manner.
the HRIS system all employee transactions in a
- Thorough and accurate skills required to input into
employees. Create and maintain separate files such
- Create and maintain personnel files for all
as companion and I-9 files.
compensation claims and unemployment claims with
- Proven skills to assist in the processing of workers
appropriate TPA and respond to requests for
additional information made by the TPA.
absence/FMLA/STD/LTD process. Prepares the
- Proven skills in assisting in the leave of
appropriate FMLA/disability notification letter and
forms and ensure timely delivery to the employee.
Ensure that the LOA’s are monitored in order to
ensure that employees provide appropriate medical
release forms before returning to work. Ensure that
appropriate input to HRIS system is completed in
order to coordinate pay/benefits with the Benefits
and Payroll departments.
technical HR duties to include: computer entry and
- Proven skills and responsibility for operational and
file maintenance; new hire orientation; maintenance
of confidential personnel files and personnel
actions in compliance with applicable legal
requirements; maintain computer employee data
information; miscellaneous employee requests; assist
in exit interview process; assist HR Director with
annual employee review and merit process.
- Proven skills in assisting the HR Director in the
employee handbooks and reference appropriate
- Proven skills and ability to familiarize self with
policies to employees with questions.
support of various areas of HR including recruiting,
- Skills related to working with administrative
compliance & learning & development/training.
ensure integrity of accurate information for
- Proven skills in collecting and analyzing data to
processing HR transactions in the HRIS system.
processes mail and performs other clerical
- Makes copies, faxes documents, prepares and
- Other duties may be assigned.
- HS Diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources management
Resources providing HR support.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human
Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word,
of HR including payroll, benefits, & FMLA.
- Requires prior knowledge of principles and practices
data to ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
- Requires prior experience with an HRIS database.
- Requires proven analytical skills in interpreting
mathematics and calculate figures and amounts.
- Requires ability to apply concepts of basic business
data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to identify and define problems, collect
open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality, remain
try new things.
in the work environment; manage competing demands;
- Able to prioritize and plan work; adapt to changes
deal with frequent change.
consistently and on time.
- Must be dependable and able to report to work
skills; excellent interpersonal skills; and proven
- Requires effective oral and written communications
out instructions furnished in written, oral or
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry
well as phone message.
- Requires prompt response to written requests, as
No agencies and no calls please. All interested job
seekers must complete the on-line application for proper
Division/Department : ABM Corporate
Exemption : Non-Exempt
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
% of Travel Required : None
Offer Relocation : No
Many businesses hope to clean up, but diversified facilities services contractor ABM counts on it. The company primarily offers janitorial...