Hyannis, MA, Full-Time/Year-Round
Under the direction of the HR Manager, the HR Coordinator supports the HR Manager and VP of HR in all areas of the HR Department, including Recruiting, Benefits, Payroll and all other HR related functions. These functions include administrative responsibilities, as well as project management related to the HR Department.
- CARE cases
- Exit interviews
- Department events
- May support and assist the Benefits Coordinator with the following:
- Benefits enrollment
- Wellness fairs and opn enrollment events
- Provide all work locations with mandatory Federal and State posters
- Ancilary benefits
- Issue company IDs and maintain ID database
- Create and distribute welcome packet to new employees when issuing company IDs
- Respond to employment verifications
- Participate in HR Department adits
- Create new employee files and responsible for upkeep of files and paperwork
- Administer new hire paperwork and employee fingerprinting
- Manage th HR calendar
- Manage HR office supplies
- Repsond to inquires regarding HR policies, procedures and programs, Laws, and Standards
- Remain current on all HR related issues including Employee Relations, Labor Law (State, Federal and Regional), Compensation, Hiring, Benefits, etc.
- Support the HR dept by performing other duties as needed
- Additional duties assigned
- Minimum of 2-4 years of previous general HR and benefits experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Office and a strong proficiency in Excel required
- Must be extremely organized with sharp attention to detail, have a strong work ethic, and possess a willingness and ability to learn
- Must work well in a fast paced office environment and contribute to the Team's success
- Must possess excellent customer servce and communication skills, both written and oral
- Must embody the Cape Air MOCHA HAGoTDI spirit!
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: #2014093
TO APPLY: Please complete our online employment application by clicking HERE .
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Tuesday April 8, 2014 (11:59 pm EDT)