Human Resources Generalist/Corporate Recruiter
AOC Solutions, Inc. is a rapidly growing firm that is seeking a Human Resources Generalist with a concentration in recruiting. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing needs and experience wearing many hats. This individual will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Corporate Human Resources Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
The Human Resources department is currently a department of one employee who performs all aspect of Human Resources for AOC Solutions, Inc. and the 2 sister companies, FEDAC Processing, Inc. and 3Delta Systems, Inc. The Human Resources department is also responsible for the Facility Security Program.
Essential Job Functions
Non-Essential Job Functions
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings .
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions .
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Perform phone screens and schedule follow-up in-person interviews
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
- Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Develop and Maintain the Affirmative Action Plan
- Maintain resume database
- Attend recruiting events
- Make travel arraignments for candidates and new hires
- Support HR Director with administration of all benefits including but not limited to fielding questions from Employees
- Work with A/P to review and approve all invoices related to Human Resources
- Maintain and update the Employee Policy and Procedure Manual as directed
- Maintain personnel files
- Maintain compliance with various HR regulations
The right candidate will have experience in some of the systems/software listed below but will be able to demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new systems
- ADP HRB/EZLabor/Workforce Now Portal
- Anthem’s BenefitFocus
- MetLife’s MetLink
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- 2-4 years recruiting experience, technical recruiting experience is a plus
- Excellent presentation, oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to hold a Top Secret Clearance
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel with experience using PowerPoint
- Some travel required to attend career fairs
- Experience in positions where confidentiality was a must
About AOC Solutions
AOC Solutions, Inc. , headquartered in Chantilly, VA, is a veteran-owned company whose innovative commercial payments technology, federal financial management, business process improvement, strategic planning services and solutions as well as contact center operations have been serving thousands of corporate, government, public and private sector customers since 1996. AOC has been named to the Inc. 500-5000 list of the nation's fastest growing private companies four times, the latest in 2012. For more information, visit www.aocsolutions.com and follow us on Twitter , Facebook and LinkedIn .
AOC Solutions - 13 months ago
Since 1996, the AOC mission - to aggressively solve the business and technological challenges of our clients – is the core of our...