This position requires a professional who is methodical and detail-oriented, yet acts with a sense of urgency while being able to multi-task and work in an extremely fast-paced and changing environment. Confidentiality and discretion are required, as well as excellent customer service skills. Provides regional HR support for the full cycle of employee activities including recruitment & selection, employee relations, performance management, compensation, benefits, training and talent management.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Partners with corporate and regional management teams to provide value-added human resources support of regional and corporate business objectives.
· Provide support and guidance to hiring managers on employment processes, procedures, policies and best practices. Assist managers in development of job descriptions. Utilizes job descriptions to construct valid selection and job related criteria.
· Oversee development of job postings and advertisements. Analyze available sourcing techniques and methods and develop appropriate sourcing strategies in support of specific job openings.
· Review employment applications and interview applicants to evaluate work history, education and training, job skills, compensation needs, and other relevant qualifications in order to recommend and refer the best qualified candidates for companys job openings.
· Inform applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions, policies, promotional opportunities, and other relevant information.
· Maintain accurate records of resumes, applicant flow and employee selection in accordance with corporate processes, procedures and policies and appropriate national, state and local laws and regulations including Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity.
· Extend and negotiate offers of employment with candidates.
· Coordinate on-boarding of new hires, including coordinating with internal stakeholders for technology, telecommunication, facilities, and business service needs.
· Answer employee questions related to pay, benefit deductions, PTO and resolves any issues. Troubleshoot employee problems in time & attendance reporting.
· Coordinate delivery of time and attendance information for payroll processing for employees not enrolled in automated time and attendance system.
· Assist with annual benefits open enrollment planning and meetings.
· Coordinate with corporate human resources on FMLA, ADA, disability and workers compensation leaves of absence. Provide accurate and timely information and interpretation of related policies and regulations to managers and employees.
· Work with managers to resolve employee relations issues, including development of written warnings, counseling with employees and management of ongoing performance expectations.
· Assist in management of DOT compliance including maintenance of driver files, medical records and drug and alcohol testing.
· Conduct exit interviews with employees leaving the organization, provides termination paperwork to employee and corporate human resources.
· Assess training needs of regional staff, conduct or coordinate for appropriate internal training and provide recommendations for external training.
· Assist in development of regional compensation competitive benchmarking data, analyze regularly against internal compensation ranges and coordinate with regional management and corporate human resources on suggested changes.
· Leads regional wellness activities, including development of on-site programming in support of companys wellness initiatives.
· Assist with performance management cycle, including 90-day reviews, annual goal setting and performance evaluations.
· Provides regular and ad-hoc reports to management.
· Maintains a customer service focus and customer-centered approach when dealing with employees at all levels in the organization.
· Responsible for the accurate maintenance and proper retention of payroll files, personnel files, and benefit files to ensure confidentiality and retention rules are followed.
· Performs all duties in accordance with documented SOX processes.
1. Bachelors degree in Human Resources or Business.
2. Minimum 3 years experience in generalist capacity.
3. PHR certification preferred.
1. Organized with exceptional attention to detail.
2. Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Excel and Word.
4. Comprehensive understanding of human resources.
5. Proven experience in developing, implementing and managing human resource programs, processes and policies.
6. Strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
7. Able to work independently on a broad variety of projects, exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
8. Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in the course of work.
9. Proven ability to successfully manage multiple tasks with competing priorities.
· Strong intuitive skills, applied to obtain and assure accuracy and completeness of support documentation
· Ability to work with Microsoft Office with emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
· Ability to analyze financial records to ensure accuracy.
· Demonstrate strong organizational and written/oral communication skills and attention to details.
· Ability to work in a team environment that promotes inclusiveness and cooperation.
· Highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Keystone Clearwater Solutions - 20 months ago