Varolii is a market leader in Customer Interaction Management, helping large enterprises communicate with their customers, members and employees in the most effective and cost–efficient manner. Varolii pioneered the first truly personalized, proactive automated solutions for contact center optimization more than a decade ago. Since that time, we’ve been first to market with applications that have revolutionized how companies interact with consumers. We honed years of experience and technology innovation into targeted application suites tailored to six key vertical markets: healthcare, financial services, airlines, utilities, telecommunications and retail. These application suites combine cross channel communications (voice, text, email and smartphone) with advanced analytics, segmentation, reporting and campaign controls for a seamless solution that yields more profitable outcomes and a better overall service experience. Today, Varolii serves many of the top Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies by delivering a higher return on every interaction. In fact, one out of every three Americans has interacted with Varolii through the more than 450 organizations that trust Varolii to engage their customers and employees in millions of digital interactions every day. Varolii has offices in Seattle, WA & Burlington, MA. For more information, visit www.varolii.com.
Job Summary: This is an exciting and fast past opportunity for an HR Generalist who also has a talent/flair for recruiting. As part of a two-person HR team, you will be responsible for a variety of Human Resources programs including benefits administration, wellness activities, new hire orientation, internally sponsored training programs, and morale boosting (fun!) events. Your attention to detail will be tapped as you input data entry changes into our HRIS (Ceridian) payroll system, reconcile benefit invoices and maintain/update employee files. Your desire to work in a company of outstanding employees will be made possible through your role as the primary recruiter for employees and contractors.
- Administer day-to-day aspects of benefit plans including medical, dental, disability and life insurance; update employee information on carrier websites
- Implement and manage wellness programs and activities
- Serve as first point of contact on employee benefit issues and questions
- Partner with manager in evaluating benefit/wellness plans and conducting annual Open Enrollment
- Complete monthly benefit invoice reconciliations, coordinating with A/P to ensure all invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Administer COBRA including notifications, payments and reactivations
- Coordinate all transportation benefit programs including Commute Trip Reduction Program and ORCA cards
- Manage Annual Flu Shot program
- New Employee/Contractor Administration
- Manage on-boarding process for new employees and contractors
- Conduct New-Hire benefits orientation
- Coordinate quarterly New Hire Orientation class
- Administer and track 90-day reviews for new hires
- Perform full cycle recruiting for all non-executive positions including sourcing candidates performing phone screens, scheduling interview loops, providing feedback to hiring managers and managing all interview and travel logistics
- Evaluate and recommend recruiting sources such as job boards, internal referrals, networking, etc. Insure contracts with agencies and job boards remain up-to-date
- Develop and maintain successful ongoing relationship with hiring managers, providing high level of customer service in recruitment; work closely with hiring manager to develop job descriptions for posting.
- Track, analyze and report recruitment data and develop recruitment process improvements; Document job and candidate activity in Taleo applicant tracking system.
- Manage Employee Referral program
- Prepare, coordinate and perform data entry for all aspects of payroll including new hires, employee changes, benefit and transportation deductions
- Manage all HRIS-Self Service requests from employees to ensure accuracy and flow to HR & Payroll database
- Head up Varolii Morale Committee and develop and implement quarterly morale events for the Seattle Office
- Partner with Manager in planning annual Holiday Party
- Manage all aspects of Drum Roll recognition program including approving recognition requests, ordering and distributing recognition gifts; provide ongoing monitoring of program and recommend changes/enhancements
- Order and track 5 and 10 year service awards
- Manage Tuition Reimbursement program
- Manage in-house iLearn training program
- Survey and evaluate employee training needs
- Source external and internal trainers to conduct the training
- Communicate training opportunities with employees
- Monitor and track training use
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Maintain employee personnel files and I9 files according to legal requirements
- Serve as first responder to all requests coming through HR Help; monitor HR eFax
- Prepare exit packets for all terminating employees
- Update company organization charts using Visio
- Coordinate/manage other special projects as needed
Education / Experience:
- Must be proactive with strong initiative; a self-starter who is comfortable taking on new tasks with little guidance.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle many tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills; ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent Customer Service focus
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to handle periods of increased workloads and deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven experience in full cycle recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience as an HR Coordinator or Generalist (high tech companies preferred)
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in full cycle recruiting
- Experience with HRIS data entry (Ceridian HPW & Ceridian Self-Service preferred)
- Experienced in Microsoft Office and the Internet
- Prior use of Sharepoint desirable
Varolii Corporation - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Varolii makes sure customers and employees get the message. The company provides automated contact and notification software. Its products...