Information Technology is just a part of IT
What We Are Looking For: HR Generalist/Technical Recruiter
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for researching and networking across our competitors to facilitate the identification of external candidates. The position requires a business perspective and a thorough understanding of the business goals, vision, culture and environment. Responsible for developing and executing a strategy to ensure a constant flow of high quality, suitable candidate leads and assign them to key pipelines. To fill these pipelines, the Recruiter will utilize direct sourcing techniques as well as internet research. You will need to have an understanding of the software engineering market place.
The Recruiter will interface with other HR resources to ensure a good coordination between the hiring manager and the compliance with requirements. In this role, the Technical Recruiter will help design and deploy the most effective recruitment strategies.
Essential Job Functions:
· Drives the recruiting process.
· Consults with hiring managers on hiring strategy. Works with hiring managers to validate identified competencies and skills needed for the opening as available in the marketplace.
· Attracts candidates to requisitions through direct sourcing.
· Presents hiring managers with qualified external candidates.
· Manages the applicants and pipeline flow of candidates.
· Works with hiring managers on each offer package development.
· Champions diverse candidates to strengthen companies representation.
· 4+ years of experience in recruitment (recruitment for software engineers is a plus)
· Educated to degree level (Business/HR or related course subjects)
· Solid understanding/experience of HR practices
· Effective communication skills are essential
· Work well with ambiguity and change
· Attention to detail
Who We Are:
· A progressive IT and management firm that has maintained growth by providing consistent, and outstanding, customer services
What We Do:
· Grow the business of our clients
· Bridge the gap between IT and the business we support
· Focus on the vertical markets of manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications, finance and media
· Hire team members who are managers, programmers, designers, analysts and engineers at the location sites of Fortune 1000 companies
What We Offer:
· Full time employment
· Career advancement
· Ongoing training
· Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
· 401K with Matching
· Paid vacation/holidays
· Tuition reimbursement
How to Contact Us:
· Phone: 513-835-6618
· Fax: 513-619-5904
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Please include the position ID with any correspondence
Resolvit, LLC - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...