We are currently assisting one of our clients with an opening they have for an HR Generalist.
This position will lead the planning and delivery of various HR programs and services to a designated business unit. Provide coaching and counseling to leadership on all aspects of HR policies and procedures, employee relations issues, staffing and employment, performance management, and training development and facilitation. The successful candidate must be able to develop strong partnerships and implement innovative organizational/people solutions that directly impact business results. May have supervisory responsibility. Independently manage or participate in projects as assigned by HR Directors.
- Minimum requirements to competently perform the key responsibilities of this job in terms of educational background, work experience, licenses/certifications or other knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business or related field; Master's degree a plus
- Three to five years demonstrated HR generalist experience with a focus on managing employee relations in an operations/manufacturing environment; call center experience a plus
- Experience with labor relations highly preferred
- Human Resource certification a plus (i.e., PHR)
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work independently
- Training facilitation experience desired
- Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of current employment law, worker's compensation, ADA, EEOC, and FMLA is necessary.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and keep issues confidential is critical
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
Type: 5 month+ Contract
Pay: $30 per hour
Adams-Gabbert & Associates - 15 months ago