Delaware North Companies Gaming and Entertainment manages the Hamburg Casino at the Fairgrounds including all the hospitality, entertainment, food and beverage and marketing services. The facility boasts 939 slot machines and 55,000 square feet of fun. Dining venues include Midway Buffet, Blue Ribbon Grill, Tim Horton’s , Clubhouse Restaurant, other concession outlets and catering. Please visit http://www.the-fairgrounds.com/hamburg-casino for further information.
The successful associate will be responsible for:
- Working with management to determine staffing needs; identify/maintain recruitment sources for qualified pool of non-exempt applicants; develop/maintain non-exempt job descriptions; coordinate necessary advertising and job fairs to interview and hire non-exempt staff for the operation; oversee all pre-employment testing and new hire paperwork for all non-exempt employees.
- Develop/implement employee incentives/reward programs to meet unit goals. Handle all employee relations matters/complaints, including conducting investigations and complaint resolution.
- Coordinate new-hire and re-hire orientations and required training for all staff.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state employment regulations, as well as company policies and procedures; including maintenance of personnel files and internal auditing. Handle all workers compensation reports/claims.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years HR experience, with at least 1-2 years HR generalist experience.
- PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Experience with high-volume non-exempt recruiting.
- Experience with employee relations at the non-exempt level, including conducting investigations.
- Must be able to obtain & maintain a NY State Gaming license.
Delaware North Companies - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard