The Human Resources Generalist administers a variety of Human Resources functions and duties and acts as a resource to all colleagues regarding interpretation of company policies, procedures and benefits within a high volume HR Department.
HRIS Management and Administration:
· Utilizes and maintains the ADP HR-B Workforce Now HRIS system
· Monitors and updates modules as necessary: Time Off, Performance Reviews, Recruitment, Benefits, LOA, Change of Hours/Salary, employee portal information
· Assists employees with system-related questions
· Collects, analyzes, and provides summary reporting necessary to develop dashboards for HR team to assist in monitoring and measuring HR activities and key initiatives.
· Oversees all compliance reporting (internally and externally)
· Administer all benefit programs
· Handle enrollments, status changes, invoice reconciliation, payment, and annual renewal
· Monitor, track and audit employee eligibility for the 401(k) plan and ensure accuracy of plan contributions to payroll and vendor
· Serve as administrator for COBRA, FMLA, LOA, Workers Compensation, STD, LTD
· Work with payroll administration to reconcile payroll changes
Day-to-Day HR Administration:
· Annual Performance Appraisal Program
· Employee Rewards & Recognition Program
· Coordination and preparation of offer letter and new hire benefits packages
· Proactive employee relations practices
· Collaborate with the Corporate Recruiter and Branch Managers on organizational and productivity initiatives
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Ensure regulatory compliance
A bachelor's degree in related field
3 – 5 years of Human Resources experience
· Experience with implementation and support of ADP HR-B Workforce Now
· Knowledge of legal aspects of HR, including state and federal laws and statutes
· A solid understanding of all areas within the HR function
· Excellent interpersonal, organization, and computer application skills
· Personally motivated to support the organizations mission and goals
Caregiver Homes from Seniorlink is an innovative, proven model of full-time in-home care and support for elders and individuals with...