nth/works is a growing, privately held company that has historically focused on making parts and components for the appliance and automotive industries. We have approximately 250 associates and two manufacturing facilities in Louisville, Kentucky. Our facilities boast stamping presses, powder coating lines, robotic welding, cosmetic stainless steel finishing, state-of-the-art pad printing and numerous assembly operations. To continue to grow, nth/works partners with our customers to solve challenging technological problems. nth/works’ employees are dedicated to continuous improvement, thrive on intellectual collaboration and drive towards significant results. The combination of technology, both product and process, along with our organization’s DNA for discovering innovative customer solutions makes nth/works an invigorating and exciting place to work….if you enjoy a challenge and have a sense of humor.
nth/works has an immediate opening for an entry level HR Generalist. The Human Resources Generalist assists in the administration of the daily human resources functions and duties. The HR Generalist supports employee recruitment, retention, training and development, benefits, compensation, employee relations and special projects.
- Company communications
- compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping
- employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting
- maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
- assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
- Strong background in Microsoft Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communications skills and high level of motivation.
- Independent and organized work style with the ability to effectively manage time and prioritize work responsibilities, assume multiple tasks without close supervision, adapt to change, and consistently meet deadlines
Indeed - 13 months ago