Red Ventures is a technology company that builds high-growth businesses. Through a combination of strategic marketing and sales, Red Ventures optimizes the customer lifecycle for large brands, from initial interest in the marketplace to the end transaction. Success is driven by advanced analytics, proprietary technology and the company's greatest competitive advantage – the people.
The Red Ventures’ business model takes different shapes based on the nuances of our individual business units, but across all, it is a model that scales and repeats as recognized by Inc. magazine, which has twice ranked Red Ventures as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US.
Even with our powerful business model we recognize that our biggest competitive advantage is our people, who are smart but humble, driven and empowered to do what it takes to generate results. People who perform well at Red Ventures behave like entrepreneurs, consistently deliver results under pressure, thrive in a heavily quantitative and rapidly changing test-and-learn environment, and know how to have fun.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager for our Wilmington, NC location. As our company continues to grow, it is critical that we to hire, onboard, effectively manage and retain exceptional talent and this individual will have ownership of these critical elements. To effectively support the needs of our fast-paced sales center candidates for this role must be energetic, outgoing, and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. The performance expectations for this role are high, so only those prepared for growth and excited for a new challenge should apply.
• Provides guidance and support to local management team regarding interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions, separations, etc.
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation and makes recommendations for on-boarding process improvement
• Communicates to managers, supervisors, and employees regarding employment-related policies, procedures, rules, laws, and regulations and ensures compliance
• Maintain Human Resources records to ensure compliance with all state and/or federal laws
• Performs benefits administration to include new employee enrollment, change reporting, COBRA administration and communicating benefit information to employees
• Develop recruiting strategies for phone based sales consultants and perform full-cycle recruiting
• Schedule and coordinate onsite interviews with management team
• Prepare and extend offers of employment
• Assists employees with HR-related questions and concerns
• Provides leadership and advocacy for company culture
• Acts as a liaison between the corporate headquarters and local office
• Reviews disciplinary actions, investigations, and employee relations decisions for consistency, risk and completeness
• Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in an HR generalist position, including a demonstrated track record of success with increased responsibilities throughout career
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field
• The candidate must be knowledgeable in all aspects of Human Resources and must be able to administer multiple functions of the Human Resources department, including recruiting, onboarding, employee relations, benefits, employee performance management, employee separations, etc.
• Familiarity with employment laws and regulations, including Title VII, ADEA, ADA, ERISA, FLSA, FMLA, NLRA, COBRA, and OSHA
• Ability to interface effectively with various levels of management and employees
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment in interpreting and applying company policies to issues and problems
• Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
• Ability to be proactive and think outside of the box
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
• Prior HR experience in a call center environment desired
• Familiarity with ADP’s product suite desired (PayExpert, HRB and EZLabor)
• Great sense of humor!
Red Ventures - 22 months ago
Red Ventures is a technology company that builds high-growth businesses. Through a combination of strategic marketing and sales, Red...