The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for all human resource related activities. Provide guidance, assistance, and clarification regarding company policies, procedures, and documentation for multiple sites.
include the following. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
· Responsible for all human resource related activities to include employment, labor relations, performance management, training and development, and compliance.
· Responsible for the recruiting and hiring process, including ad placement, job postings, applicant tracking, screening applicants, interviewing applicants, and pre-employment screening.
· Prepare new hire, termination, and employee related documents for documentation purposes.
· Administer, track, and maintain human resource databases, including employee referrals, exit interviews, employee recognition programs, etc
· Compile data and prepare reports and presentations.
· Work with third party vendors in regards to unemployment, workers compensation, and staffing contracts/agreements.
· Represents the Company at unemployment and workers compensation hearings.
· Uphold FLSA, OSHA, FMLA, ADA, EEO, HIPAA, and all federal and state regulations and laws.
· Coordinate and plan employee meetings and trainings.
· Collaborate with management to provide guidance concerning coaching of employees.
· Respond and/or research employee questions dealing with benefits, career guidance, and/or SOURCECORP policies and procedures.
· Coordinate company communication releases.
· Assist in the creation, revision, and implementation of company policies and procedures.
· Conduct new employee orientations.
· Maintain employee personnel files.
· Investigate, respond, and provide appropriate resolutions to employee relation and ethic grievance.
· Provide input and lead projects relating to the development and maintenance of division wide programs and practices.
· Train and develop current supervisory staff.
· Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations and provide information to internal and external auditors.
Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
Minimal requirements for education, knowledge and experience:
· Bachelor Degree preferred.
· 3 - 5 years of human resources experience.
· Bi-lingual applicant preferred
· Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
· Ability to use personal computer.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality.
· Demonstrate interpersonal/relationship skills.
· Good time management skills.
· Work schedule generally consists of 40 hours per week, which may include on-call status, evenings, and/or weekends.
· Travel may be required.
SourceHOV is a proud sponsor of the 100,000 jobs Mission to employ America’s veterans. We believe that hiring veterans is not only the right thing to do for veterans, but it’s a great thing to do for our business. Our Nation’s military veterans represent the best this country has to offer and they bring meaningful skills to the workplace. Additionally we are an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.