HR Affiliates is a locally owned premier staffing agency recognized in the marketplace for providing the highest levels of quality in Recruitment Solutions. Whether you are looking to hone your skills in your field of interest or looking to obtain additional skills and experience, HR Affiliates is the place for you! We specialize in offering career opportunities in the areas of temporary and direct hire.
Position requires a seasoned HR Generalist with the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, or closely related field and minimum of five years generalist HR experience.
- The equivalent combination of training, knowledge and experience may be considered.
- PHR/SPHR certifications a plus.
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must possess a broad spectrum of human resources knowledge.
- Provide hands-on guidance, consultation, and implementation in the areas of recruiting, staffing, compensation, benefits, training, employee relations, performance management, diversity, labor relations and safety.
- Responsible for all HR administration and support needed in day-to-day operations.
- Monitor and maintain federal, state, and local policies and procedures in accordance with government regulations; train employees on new and/or changed policies and procedures.
- Function as a strategic partner to establish short term and long term planning in the areas of succession planning, workforce planning, organizational structure and the development of new initiatives impacting the bottom line.
- Recruit qualified candidates for job openings; responsible for creating and modifying job descriptions; coordinate and participate in candidate interview and selection process; monitor and work to improve employee retention.
- Monitor trends in compensation on a local and national basis; make recommendations on compensation ranges to remain competitive in industry.
- Educate all employees on human resource policies, programs, procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for the development of new or revised HR policies.
- Assist employees with benefit selection process; promote company health wellness programs and assist with employee benefit questions; communicate benefit changes to employee population and oversees annual benefits enrollment; manage the 401k plan enrollments and contributions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to influence at the most senior levels in the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to create clarity and direction in sometimes ambiguous situations.
- Positive, up-beat attitude.
- Very organized and detail-oriented.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and can adjust to a rapidly growing and changing workplace.
City of Louisville, KY - 13 months ago