The HR Manager/Business Partner works with Cray’s management team to develop, implement and drive results that increase organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Partners with executive and functional leadership to analyze and evaluate information in order to develop and implement strategies and other proactive steps to enhance the company’s overall organizational effectiveness and develop the careers of individual employees. Responsible for generalist duties such as employee relations, recruitment and development, policy input, and supporting day-to-day operations related to all human resources needs. Additionally, this position may have international scope and responsibilities.
- Works and partners with management to develop and implement customized strategic HR plans.
- Develops and oversees communication plan and provides continued leadership for all HR communications.
- Ensures compliance with Federal and State labor laws, EEO and other legal requirements.
- Provides leadership for employment practices, e.g. recruitment, hiring, orientation, professional development, termination, ERISA, COBRA, ADA, etc., and temporary agency utilization; compensation and benefits.
- Plans, manages, maintains, reviews, evaluates and suggests needed revisions of all aspects of the organization’s HR policies, procedures, and strategic objectives and initiatives; recommending appropriate additions and revisions.
- Remains current on local, state and federal human resource related laws and regulations.
- Provides ongoing support to the management team on human resource related matters.
- Ensures integrity, maintenance and confidentiality of all personnel records in accordance with policies and procedures, and applicable state and federal laws.
- Provides input to the organization's strategic planning process with regard to workforce planning, staff development, and HRIS.
- Recommends ongoing process improvement within the HR function.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree required in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field is desirable.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in Human Resources with broad knowledge and experience in HR management.
- Experience partnering with business leaders in highly complex and dynamic business setting required
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Excellent communication skills
- International HR support and experience is highly desirable (fluency in Korean is a plus)
Cray - 9 months ago
Cray Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets and services high-performance computing (HPC) systems, commonly known as supercomputers....