Requisition Number: TX-4642
Area of Interest: Human Resources
Division: Care Center Texas
Position Type: Full Time
Williams-Sonoma Inc.’s Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you are an expert in human resources, our Supply Chain Organization may just be the place for you.
We are hiring for a Human Resources Manager in our Customer Care Center in Dallas, TX.
The Customer Care Centers (CCCs) play a vital role in ensuring we succeed at our mission to enhance our customers’ lives at home. In 2012, the CCCs handled over 8.4 million inbound contacts through letter, telephone customer calls and emails between the four centers.
Consult/advise management to facilitate department/company growth, impact business strategies, change initiatives and improve productivity. Identify and participate in HR projects to accomplish HR initiatives. Facilitate meetings and associate interventions. Develop and interpret policy and procedures.
* Develop a partnership with business client(s) with 350 associates through effective consultation on strategic and operational issues. Offer options and/or direction to resolve problems and address issues.
* Plan for organizational capacity to support business strategy.
* Facilitate growth by acting as change agent to impact business strategies, change initiatives and productivity.
* Complete needs assessment, design unique programs and delivery methods that meet the needs of the business. Determine need for training and development to address business, morale, or other needs.
* Provide coaching and counseling to management, associates, and peers in order to enhance individual HR expertise and business knowledge.
* Support employee relations through proactive and, as necessary, reactive interventions with employees and management confidentially and fairly.
* Develop, support and communicate policies and procedures. Manage risk and ensure legal compliance by keeping current with regulatory environment.
* Provide programs and services to enhance the fluid on-boarding of new associates.
* Consult with management to support pay for performance philosophy. Participate in initiatives supporting compensation and benefits including job evaluation, market data research, program enhancements, and incentive/variable pay program design.
* Coordinate special salary surveys, advise management on incentive/variable pay plans, participate in job design and evaluation. Provide analysis of compensation as it impacts retention strategies.
* Facilitate resolution of employee benefit issues.
* Provide timely information and/or education for all levels of the organization on critical/emerging HR issues having potential impact to the business operations.
* Participate in staffing and recruiting initiatives. Consult as required regarding decisions involving promotions, terminations, demotions, and transfers.
* Provide management HR information, analyzing and interpreting data to address and manage specific HR issues and concerns. Compile relevant data and periodically provides HR reports that relate to current identified problems or trends affecting the business.
* Complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 7 10 years human resources experience
* Anticipates changing business needs and plans accordingly.
* Applies best practices and progressive concepts to projects and consulting.
* Recognizes risks and utilizes appropriate resources to achieve results.
* Facilitate change: align the direction, build commitment, and focus key stakeholders.
* Influencing skills, when necessary able to change client s direction.
* Facilitates and presents to groups of various sizes, determines best delivery method.
* Conduct interventions and investigations to resolve employee/manager issues.
* Uses and recommends appropriate interviewing techniques and recruiting strategies.
* Write and develop HR policies. Interpret, communicate and apply HR policies, compensation and benefit practices and philosophies.
* Respond to EEOC and state claims.
* Handles complex and/or unique employee relation situations independently.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - 30+ days ago
Epicureans are at home at Williams-Sonoma, a leading multi-channel retailer of high-end goods for well-appointed kitchens, bedrooms, and...