Anadarko Petroleum Corporation has a Human Resources Manager position open in the Houston, Texas office.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of seven (7) years of human resources experience which includes demonstrated responsibility for developing, managing, and executing strategic HR communications.
This hands-on leadership position is responsible for the identification, development, and delivery of internal and external communications related to human resources products and services. The incumbent will serve as single-source for all internal and external HR communications and change management . Additional specific responsibilities include
- Collaborate with management to organize, coordinate and schedule HR communications.
- Develop targeted communications to effectively promote Human Resources programs within the organization and externally.
- Create and publish all internal communications and develop presentations in support of HR initiatives.
- Research, compose, design and distribute all HR communications in multiple formats (i.e. print and electronic).
- Function as the Webmaster/content manager responsible for publishing and maintenance of all HR-related content.
- Function as the HR liaison with other Anadarko groups in the creation and production of specific HR communications, including preparing HR articles and publications, verifying facts and ensuring consistency.
- Think proactively, anticipate potential challenges. See long range implications of tactical decisions, anticipate trends, and assess and mitigate potential risk.
- Prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
Travel will be required 10%-15%.
This position may be eligible for relocation.
A bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field required; MBA or MS is a plus.
SPHR or GPHR certification preferred.
This position is eligible for the 9/80 work schedule
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Anadarko Petroleum has ventured beyond its original area of operation -- the Anadarko Basin -- to explore for, develop, produce, and market...