The Human Resources Recruiter-Coordinator is primarily responsible for the sourcing, recruiting, and on-boarding processes of hourly non-exempt positions in the Le Center, MN facility. This position also plays a supportive role in administrative office duties.
- Translation, both verbal and written into (English/Spanish or English/Somali)
- Recruitment and selection of employees, including setting up interviews, perform background checks, new hire paperwork and orientations, E-Verify, etc.
- Works closely with Temporary Employment agency(s) in order to ensure timely filling of temporary positions; accurate and timely documentation provided by temp services.
- Responsible for data entry for all hourly employees payroll and benefit sites including new hires, position changes, and terminations. Also, maintenance of personnel records
- Handles employee badges (distribution and termination).
- Performs Administrative office duties which may include assistance with filing, report writing, assistance with meeting preparation.
- Participate in the GFSI/FSSC22000 yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures & corrective actions.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Associates Degree from college or technical school; OR one to three years Human Resource related experience required.
- Must be able to work independently and capable of working in both a fast-paced office and/or plant setting.
- Proficient computer skills which also include a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience with Payroll and Benefits database is preferred..
- Position requires incumbent to be able to handle confidential materials in a professional manner.
- Ability to multitask and work in a team oriented fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Incumbent must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Possesses ability to identify and solve problems.
Dianne's Fine Desserts - 12 months ago