Under direct supervision, responsible for day-to-day administration of policies and programs, including: recruiting, compensation and benefits, employee relations. Answer Human Resources inquiries from business units and assist with special projects.
1.Assist leaders and employees with basic employment related issues (performance management, compensation, career development, recruitment, policy interpretation and selection, recognition, etc).
2.Responds to questions and concerns of employees or refers them to the appropriate person.
3.Research, report and implement Human Resource special projects assigned.
4.Assist managers and employees in navigating HRnet, FMLA, STD, LTD, and LOA.
5.Process promotions, status changes, and other data changes on ECNs, conduct exit interviews.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years experience in an administrative or customer service role.
- Proficiency in MS Office and experience with HRIS systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels within the organization. Good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Intermediate level of knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to employment (for example, Title VII, ADA, ADEA, EEOC Uniform Guidelines).
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage time effectively, and keep issues confidential is critical to this position. Ability to interact with line staff through executive leadership in a professional manner.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 18 months ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.