Job Title: HR Senior Recruiter – Pasadena, TX.
Business Unit: SGS Petroleum Service Corporation
- Department: 0600
Primary Responsibilities: Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; interviewing and advising managers.
Reporting to: HR Director
Serve as HR Leader in Pasadena, TX. office
Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; using newsgroups, and working with the Work in Texas.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules with both the candidates and leadership.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with leadership; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Conducts New Employee Orientation & Tankerman Career Academy Info. Sessions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Updates Applicant Tracking System.
Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment.
SGS Petroleum Service Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
For more than 60 years, SGS Petroleum Service Corporation (PSC) has been committed to safely and efficiently meeting the product handling...