HR Solution Center Manager - 501914
Ensures effective administrative operations of HRSC
- The University of Richmond is currently accepting applications for the Human Resources Solution Center (HRSC) Manager position. This position manages day to day operations of the HRSC and ensures effective administrative operations of the HRSC, while delivering superior customer service.
Applications will be accepted until November 24, 2013. To apply visit: http://jobs.richmond.edu
Manages day to day operations of HRSC Team
- Manages HR Solution Center Team by ensuring performance goals and objectives are met
- Creates an environment of positive working relationships within the HRSC team; provides training and development, coaching and counseling; and problem/conflict resolution of staff
- Supervises HRSC workload, adjusting schedules and tasks to ensure service levels are met. Measures results to improve transactional efficiencies
- Documents and updates HRSC processes and procedures to deliver quality service to customers.
Performs data analysis
- Recommends and implements new approaches, policies, and procedures to ensure efficient and effective delivery of services
- Delivers superior customer service, maintains frequent communication and solicitation of feedback from customers; and measures customer satisfaction
- Handles complex customer service issues that require management judgment and knowledge. Extensively researches, analyzes issues and facts, and ues standard policies/procedures, to resolve complex cases
- Ensures data is entered timely and accurately in the appropriate HR systems
- Manages record retention systems and processes
- Ensures compliance with federal and state employment laws.
SUPERVISION EXERCISED :
- Works closely with HRIS Technology and Business Analyst to design, develop, and generate reports
- Analyzes data to ensure accuracy and that the content meets departmental needs and requirements
- Conducts audits of HR transactions to ensure data is processed consistently and accurately
- Compiles statistics and monitors other relevant and business-impacting metrics.
Supervises HRSC Team staff, including, hiring, performance evaluation, salary recommendations, disciplinary actions.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
Education and Experience
- Excellent management skills and ability to organize and plan effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Ability to manage multiple project plans successfully and simultaneously
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Strong process and technical skills Knowledge and use of the ellucian Banner ERP preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
' Degree in HR, Business or related field required
5 years of HR and Operations experience
3 years of HR Service Center experience at the manager level preferred
Monday to Friday (8:30am to 5pm), some flexibility required.
Pay Grade 7
To see more detailed salary information please review the University of Richmond's Compensation Structure .
Located minutes from downtown Richmond, Virginia, the University of Richmond www.richmond.edu blends the intimacy of a small college with exceptional academic, research, and cultural opportunities usually found only at large institutions. Richmond offers a unique combination of undergraduate and graduate programs. Our School of Arts & Sciences anchors Richmond as a nationally ranked liberal arts university. A ranked business school, the nation's first school of leadership studies, a highly respected law school, a nationally recognized international education program and the community-focused School of Professional and Continuing Studies build on that strong foundation and make this university something unique.
UR is committed to developing a diverse faculty, staff and student body, and to modeling an inclusive campus community which values the expression of differences in ways that promote excellence in teaching, learning, personal development and institutional success. In keeping with this commitment, our academic community welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds and candidates who support diversity. EOE
University of Richmond - 5 months ago