Central Research, Inc. is an award winning small business located in Northwest Arkansas. We provide contract support services to state and federal government agencies. Some of our services include: identification and verification of deceased and incarcerated individuals, data cleansing, administrative support, document conversion to digital files, and Freedom of Information Act & Privacy Act support. Our main goal is to help reduce fraud, waste, and abuse through the prevention of improper payments.
JOB TITLE: HR Specialist/Recruiter
JOB SUMMARY: This position serves as a company specialist in one or more Human Resources functions, such as employee relations, recruiting, administrative support, benefits administration, and FMLA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Co-ordinates with hiring managers to post openings in a timely manner
- Reviews application to determine suitability of the applicant and forwards to hiring managers for review
- Conducts initial pre-screening interviews with candidates approved by hiring managers
- Co-ordinates phone and/or in person interviews between the candidates and hiring managers
- Performs background checks, prior employment references, etc.
- Conducts orientation for new hires
- Sets up new employee files
- Conducts benefits enrollment
- Oversees the FMLA process
- Processes unemployment claims
- Maintains Affirmative Action Program logs
- Keeps employee records/files up to date
- Assist HR Manager with various research projects and/or special projects
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical duties
- Performs other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
PHR a plus
Minimum of 2 years of job related experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Proficiency in using a variety of computer software applications, especially Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
All applicants must be able to pass a background check, U.S Government Security Clearance Investigation, and pre-employment drug test. Central Research, Inc. is an EEO/AAP employer. Vets highly encouraged to apply.
Apply at www.central-research.com
Please complete all sections of the on-line process to be considered.
Central Research is a Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB),...