Datalink, a publicly-held company focused on providing data center solutions to companies throughout the U.S., is currently searching for a HR Systems Analyst to be based in our Eden Prairie, MN office.
Responsible for providing analytical and systems support to the Human Resources department. This position is accountable for reporting on and analysis of human resource programs and systems; managing and administering HR systems, creating new processes with the system requirements; performing in-depth analysis of compensation and benefit programs; back-up to payroll administration
- Creates and produces analytical reports and dashboards to track HR programs and processes against objectives. Assures that data is accurate, reports are timely. Provides analysis and interpretation of data and reports – identifying trends, recommending actions and resolving errors.
- Manages HR internal systems for controls and outputs. Systems included are for compensation management, performance management, applicant tracking, HRIS and learning management.
- Provides in-depth analysis for our compensation and benefits programs and tools.
- Acts as back-up for payroll administration providing back-up coverage for vacations and/or other periods of absence.
- Adhere to Company Core Values
- Education/Formal Preparation/Experience; Prerequisite Skill Sets
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in related field, preferably accounting or HR analytics; Strong oral and written communication skills with a proven ability to manage relations at various levels within an organization; must have the ability to multi-task and be detail oriented; strong analytical skills and research skills; and motivated to be proactive, innovative and results-oriented.
- Ability to work with systems, analyze data output and provide recommendations based on data.
Datalink - 18 months ago